This data protection declaration explains which personal data we collect during your visit to our website and how this data is processed and used by us.
Personal data will be processed by gerenwa GmbH, Hauptstr. 1B, 76297 Stutensee, Germany. You can contact our data protection officer here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website https://www.gerenwa.com/, the browser set on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website and temporarily stores it in a so-called log file until it is automatically deleted. This data is as follows:
- Your IP address, date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- Access status/http status code
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already accessed our webpages and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again. You can delete these cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser. The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you,
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are able to improve the processing